Surf fishing on the Outer Banks have been awesome today. Lots of blues and flounder on gulp baits and jig fish. Spot, croaker, and sea mullet on bloodworms. Water temp today is 82 degrees. Our charters are doing great also. Our sound/ sportsman fishing charters are catching big speckled trout, flounder, blues, and bottom fish. Our half day ocean charters are getting blues, mackerel, and few cobia. Our gulfstream trips are getting tuna, wahoo, dolphin fish, and few billfish.
- Bobs Bait And Tackle Outer Banks Fishing Report 3/21/2017 March 21, 2017
- Bobs Bait And Tackle Outer Banks Fishing Report 3/4/2017 March 4, 2017
- Cancellations & Closures due to Weather January 6, 2017
- Dare County, NC: Cancellations & Closures due to Weather January 6, 2017
- Bobs Bait And Tackle Fishing Report 12/30/2016 December 30, 2016